Thompsons Water Seal Brick Concrete Masonry Stone Wood RSLTWSEAL5L
Option: 5 Litre
Thompsons Water Seal utilises hydrophobic technology to deliver invisible protection against water damage.
The deep penetrating formulation travels deep into exterior dry porous surfaces to form a breathable membrane that allows moisture vapor
inside the substrate to evaporate whilst protecting against water penetration and damage.
Thompsons Water Seal has a unique formulation which, unlike some water proffers, penetrates the surface there fore waterproofing even after the initial beading is gone.
Specification and Main Points
- It will not be destroyed by ultraviolet light and is long lasting even under heavy moisture conditions.
- Assuming application instructions and coverage guidelines are adhered to, it provides effective water repellent for years.
- Suitable for use on brick, concrete and stone.For exterior use only.
- Apply by brush or roller.
- As Soon as the first coat has soaked in you can apply the second.
- May be applied to damp surfaces.
- Reduces Efflorescence.
- Reduces the effect of freezing and thawing.
- Pebble dash
- Workshop Floors
- All sawn Wood etc
- Do all repairs to project first
- Coat the entire wall or surface not patches
- Apply from the bottom of the wall upwards
- Pay particular attention to brick mortar pointing
- Clean tools with soapy water
- 4 meters square per litre per coat depending on surface
- 2nd coat may go further depending on surface
Approximate Drying Time:
- 2 Hours depending on surface and texture