Alpha Chem Cromar Block and Paving Seal Sealer 5 Litre
Alphachem block paving sealer is a block paving seal based on a clear water based liquid formular.
Can be applied by spray, brush or roller, a application roller kit STD49713 is available.
A ready-to-use colourless, liquid seal for sealing, enhancing and protecting paving, blocks and patios.
Cromar Alpha Chem block sealer is designed to form a durable seal over block paving, Paving Slabs and other mineral, masonry and fibrous sheet material surfaces.
Penetrates deeply into blocks or masonry surfaces gives a long lasting seal which is resistant to sunlight, water and other liquids.
The use of Block & Paving seal Sealer helps provide protection to both new and existing concrete and masonry against water and air borne pollutants
Alpha Chem High Block and Paving Seal Benefits
- Can be applied to green concrete after 4 to 6 weeks.
- Long lasting and weather resistant.
- Helps facilitate easier cleaning.
- Block paved drives and pathways.
- Patio slabs and other masonry surfaces.
- Cement based flagstones etc
- Dual Sealer and Curing Action.
- High Penetration.
- Suitable to receive subsequent treatments.
- Can be used on horizontal or vertical surfaces.
- Vapour permeable allowing the substrate to breath.
- Block & Paving Seal is supplied ready for use.
- 1 litre is sufficient for one coat of approximately 2 to 6 meters per coat depending on porosity and surface the 2nd coat will go further.
- 2 coats recommended.
- 2nd coat may be applied in 2 to 3 hours approximately.
- Atmospheric conditions can effect drying times.
- Do not apply if rain is likely within 3 to 4 hours of application.
- Allow 2 to 3 hours between coats depending on conditions.
- Do not allow the product to pond on the surface.
- Remove all loose material by brush and or vacuum.
- Ensure joints are filled with compacted kiln dried sand such as Setting Sand Narrow Joint Filler.
- For existing areas, remove all oil grease and diesel stains.
- Remove weeds, algae etc with a product like Patio Wizard.
- Ensure all areas are completely dry before applying alphachem Block and Paving Sealer.
- Product should also not be applied at temperatures below 5 degrees C or above 30 degrees C.
Always read the Technical Datasheet Prior to application
Application Kits Available 9 inch Single Arm Application Kit or 12 inch Double Arm Application Kit
|Block and Paving Sealer