Aquaseal Wet Room Tanking Primer 1 Litre AQWRSPRIME1
Everbuild Aquaseal Waterproof Tanking Primer 1 litre AQWRSPRIME1
Product Option: AQWRSPRIME1
Aquaseal Tanking Primer 1 litre
Ready to use styrene acrylic based polymer
designed for priming surfaces prior to the application of the Aquaseal Tanking Membrane and Tanking Tape.
Aquaseal Waterproof Tanking Primer can be used on most common porous and semi porous substrates
including plasterboard, MDF, cementitious Boards, blockwork, concrete and speciality wet room boards.
Benefits & Areas for Use
- Can be used on most common building surfaces.
- No diluting necessary.
- Up to 7.5 Meters Square per litre depending on porosity of surface
- Quick drying 1-2 hours
- For showers, wet rooms and wet zones in bathrooms
- Priming as part of the Aquaseal Wet Room System.
- Do not apply below 10°C.
- Damp or humid conditions will significantly extend the drying time.
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use.
- If in doubt contact Everbuild Technical Services for advice.
Remove all loose and flaking material with a scraper and a stiff brush back to a sound surface where necessary.
DO NOT DILUTE Apply by brush in one liberal coat working from bottom up
For extremely porous surfaces apply a second coat when dry.