Stanley Cubix Self-Levelling Crossline Laser Free Detector Stud Wire Pipe
Stanley Cubix Self-Levelling Crossline Laser Inc Free Stud Wire Pipe Detector
Curently out of stock please see alternative option below
Stanley Cubix Self-Levelling Crossline Laser + Free Stud detector
Stanley Cubix Self-Levelling Crossline Laser
- Accurate to 0.5mm/m.
- Sturdy ABS/TPR construction.
- The Cubix features a pendulum mounted laser
- Supplied with a universal mounting bracket with multiple attachment points for use on architrave, windowsills, shelves and poles.
Free Stanley Stud Detector
- The Sensor uses electronic signals to locate edges of studs, joists or live AC wires through drywall or other common building materials.
- Once the edge of the stud has been detected, the Stud Sensor displays red LED's and sounds an audible tone.
- A V-shaped marking channel with an LED allows accurate marking.
- Ergonomic design and soft grips ensure a comfortable use.
- Wood up to 19mm.
- Metal stud detection Up to 19mm.
- AC detection up to 50mm