Everbuild 704 Super White Powder Tile Grout 1Kg Grout1
Everbuild 704 Powder Tile Grout Water Resistant 1Kg grout1
Product Option: grout1
Everbuild 704 Powdered Wall Tile Grout 1KG
EVERBUILD 704 POWDERED WALL TILE GROUT is a cement based powdered grouting compound with added PVA to promote adhesion. Simply mix with water to give a pure white paste. Can be used on wall joints up to 3mm. Suitable for use in kitchens, bathrooms and shower areas. May be used internally and externally.
- Excellent water resistance.
- Dries brilliant white.
- Resists mould growth.
- Fine fillers present will not scratch glazed tiles.
- Interior and exterior use.
- Extended open time - large quantities may be mixed for covering large areas.
Areas For Use
- Grouting wall tiles on most surfaces up to 3mm joint width
- Recommended for grouting domestic, communal and power shower areas.
- Suitable for constant immersion; e.g. in swimming pool walls
- Suitable for use with ceramic, quarry and natural stone tiles and mosaics.
- Coloured grouts may be made by adding up to 5% by weight of EVERBUILD POWDER MORTAR TONE.
- May be used on floors when mixed with EVERBUILD SBR (1:1 dilution with water)
- Always mix with clean fresh water.
- Allow adhesive to dry thoroughly before grouting (24hrs on porous, up to 5 days on non-porous surfaces). This prevents staining..
- Protect form running water and frost until completely dry.
- Do not use where application would trap moisture within the substrate.
- If joints are wider than 3mm, use EVERBUILD SBR as an admixture diluted 1:1 with water (will increase width up to 15mm max).
- Never add further water once the grout has been mixed. This will destroy the strength.
- Allow 3 days after grouting before using shower areas.
Related Product Options