Everbuild Salt Away Removes Salt Efflorescence 5 Litre
Everbuild Salt Away Removes Salt Efflorescence 5 litre
Trade Product Option: 5 Litre
Everbuild Salt Away
Efflorescence is normally caused by soluble salts within building materials, also salts transferred into building materials by water.
Left untreated efflorescence can cause corrosive damage to many building surfaces.
Everbuild Salt Away is a non-Hydrochloric Acid based treatment
Removes and treats unsightly efflorescence from most common mineral surfaces
Uses & Benefits:
- Salt Away can be used on walls, driveways, floors and patio areas etc.
- including bricks, stone concrete flag stones surfaces.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Biodegradable safe formula.
- Available in bottles or as a ready to use spray.
- Water clean up.
- Can be poured, sprayed or brushed on.
- 8 to 10 meters square per litre depending on surface
- Always test a small inconspicuous area prior to full application.
- Dampen the surface to be treated with water do not flood,
- Spray or pour Salt Away onto the affected area ensuring complete coverage.
- Take care not to overspray onto surrounding areas particularly metal surfaces. lawns, plants
- Leave Salt Away for 5 to 10 minutes depending on levels of efflorescence.
- Wash down area with clean fresh water.
- Repeat if necessary for badly affected areas.
- In order to help prevent further efflorescence re-appearing,
- Walls can be treated using Everbuild 402 Waterseal or 408 Superseal,
- Paths & patios with Block Guard or Path & Patio Seal.
- Always test a small inconspicuous area prior to full application
- Do not use on artificially coloured stones blocks or pavers.
- Wash off any overspray immediately with clean fresh water.
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use but If in doubt contact Everbuild Technical Services for advice.
Related Product option: