Everbuild Cemstrip Eco Friendly Cement Remover 5 Litre Cem5
Everbuild Cemstrip Eco Friendly Cement Remover 5 Litre cem5
Product Option: cem5
Everbuild Cemstrip Cement Remover 5 Litre
CEMSTRIP is a new type of cement, concrete and mortar stain remover that provides a more environmentally-friendly and safer alternative to conventional hydrochloric acid based cement removers.
Cemstrip will also remove salts and efflorescence from the surface of mineral substrates and is a very effective general cleaner for removing ingrained dirt, grease and stains from paths and patios.
Cemstrip is a highly concentrated formula that can be diluted by up to 10 times with water to suit a variety of applications.
Cemstrip is non-hazardous in storage, transport & usage and is fully biodegradable.
- Safer to use than conventional Hydrochloric acid based products.
- Available in bottles or as a ready to use spray.
- Water clean up.
- Economical, makes up to 10 times the volume of the bottle when diluted.
Areas For Use
- Removes cement, mortar and concrete on most mineral surfaces such as paths, patios and walls.
- Cleaning tools, cement mixers and other building equipment.
- As a general cleaner for paths, patios and driveways.
- Do not use on Marble, granite or travertine.
- Do not use on coloured cement based pavers.
- Always test a small inconspicuous area prior to full application especially on coloured flags/stones.
- Do not use on soft metals such as lead brass, copper or aluminium.
- Do not apply to dry surfaces or allow Cemstrip to dry on the surface.
- Always thoroughly rinse equipment to prevent further rusting/corrosion.
- Avoid overspray on sensitive surface such as brass, copper, stainless steel and aluminium. Remove any excess material or spills immediately with clean fresh water.
- Cleaning mortar or concrete from tools – the stronger or older the mix is, the more difficult it will be to remove.
- Always wash out spray equipment immediately after use with clean fresh water.
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact technical services for advice.
When cleaning path, patios, cement stains etc. from surfaces always thoroughly wet surfaces prior to application. Do not apply to a dry surface. Always test a small inconspicuous area prior to full application. When cleaning tools and equipment, pre-wetting is not necessary.
9 parts water to 1 part Cemstrip - Cleaning general stains and ingrained dirt from paths, patios and horizontal surfaces.
2 parts water to 1 part Cemstrip – Cleaning light mortar stains from paths, patios, walls or vertical surfaces.
1 part water to 1 part Cemstrip – Cleaning heavy mortar stains from walls or vertical surfaces.
Neat – Cleaning tools, cement mixers and other building equipment.
Related Product Options:
"Important Note this is a non returnable product "
While in our care all products are kept in a climate controlled store room.
We recommend storing this product out of direct sunlight until used.