Sikaflex Marine Sika Primer 210T 250ml 210 T
Sika Sikaflex Marine Primer 210T 250ml
Sika Marine Primer 210T
Special primer for applications on anodized aluminium & other metallic surfaces.
Sika ® Primer 210 T a liquid low viscosity primer for use on:
- Galvanized steel
- Some plastics
- Prior to bonding & sealing with Sikaflex products.
Areas of Application
Sika ® Primer 210 T is used to improve the adhesion of Sikaflex ® adhesives on many metals, plastics and paint primed substrates.
Primer 210 T is not suitable for use on porous surfaces.
Method of Application
- Surfaces must be clean dry & free from all traces of dust grease oil
- Wipe the bond face with Sika ® Cleaner 205 leave to dry & Apply a thin but covering coat with a brush or felt Pad.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 10°C or above 35°C.
- Apply Once Only & Care must be taken to ensure that the single application gives adequately dense coverage.
- Reseal container tightly immediately after use.
"Important Note this is a non returnable product "
while in our care all primers are kept in a climate controlled store room.
a primer returned can not be re-sold.
larger objects should not be exposed to more than 40°C during the first 3 days after bonding.
This product is suitable for professional experienced users only.
Test with actual substrates and conditions have to be performed to ensure adhesion and material compatibility.