Sikaflex Marine Sika Activator 250ml Aktivator Red Top
Sikaflex Marine Sika Activator 250ml Aktivator
Sikaflex Marine Sika Activator 250ml
Sika ® Activator is a cleaning & activating agent
It is specifically formulated for the treatment of direct glazing work prior to application of various Sika polyurethane adhesives
Areas of Application
Sika ® Activator is used to clean & give improved adhesion on:
- Ceramic coated glass
- Cut face of old polyurethane adhesive beads
- Polyurethane coated windows glass and paints.
Method of Application
Wipe bond faces with a clean lint free cloth or absorbent paper towel moistened with Sika ® Activator.
- Sika ® Activator should be applied sparingly, and once only
- Wipe off any excess with a clean dry cloth or paper towel.
- Reseal container tightly immediately after use.
- The Ideal application and surface temperature is 15 - 25°C.
Prolonged exposure to atmospheric moisture will cause
The Activator to become inactive.
Sika ® Activator should be used within one month of opening the bottle. After this time, or if the Activator has become opaque instead of clear, the product should be discarded.