Aquaseal MBOND 395 Marine High Strength Adhesive 310ml - BLACK
Aquaseal MBOND 395 Marine High Strength Adhesive 310ml BLACK
Discontinued Please see alternative product :
Aquaseal MBOND 395 Marine Adhesive 310ml BLACK
MBOND 395 is a high strength marine grade adhesive.
- Based on advanced MS Polymer technology.
- Designed for structural and dynamically stressed bonding applications in the boat, ship building and the maintenance industries.
- Offers outstanding initial grab and anti-vibration bonding & bedding properties.
- MBOND 395 is the performance adhesive choice for demanding sealing and bonding applications throughout the boat structure.
Product Features & Benefits
- Universal application even on wet humid surfaces.
- High initial grab.
- High UV and salt water resistance.
- Virtually odourless.
- Free of solvents.
- Free of silicones.
- Free of isocynates
- VOC free – non hazardous.
- Over paintable.
- High anti-vibration and sound deadening properties.
- Permanently elastic.
- Outstanding adhesion to marine substrates.
- No shrinkage.
- Grinding compatible.
- Bonding hatches, portholes, cleats, winches, deck fittings, electrical and light casings etc.
- Bonding sheer rails
- Bonding frames
- Bonding dynamically stressed panels
- Bonding and bedding of floor plates
- Bonding Consoles / Mouldings
- Fibreglass deck to fibreglass hull
DNV, IMO Wheelmark Certified Registration Number 0575