Forgefix Treated Timber Decking Screws 4.5 X 50mm Box Of 200
Forgefix Treated Timber Decking Screws 4.5 x 50mm Box of 200
Forgefix Pozi Timber Decking Screws 4.5 x 50mm Box of 200
- Decking Screw Pozi ST
- Forgefix single threaded Decking Screws
- Pozidriv heads specially designed, hardened and Green Anti-Corrosion Treated.
- Designed to helps prevent splitting the boards also allowing them to expand and contract with the changing seasons.
- Single threaded screws have been designed to offer higher pull out values and quicker insertion
- Specifically used in Decking applications but also widely used in exterior timber and fencing applications.
- 1,000 hour green treated finish offers excellent corrosion resistance to Alkaline Copper Quaternary treated timber used in construction and decking applications.
The Pozidriv screw is similar in appearance to the classic Phillips cross-head, but in fact is very different. The Pozidriv has four additional points
of contact, and does not have the rounded corners that the Phillips screw drive has. The biggest advantage it offers is that, when used with the correct tooling in good
condition, it does not cam out, allowing great torque to be applied. The Pozidriv screw can easily be distinguished by a line embossed in the screw head at 45° to the
slots for the driver.
Decking Screw Product Options