ForgeFix Lightning Concrete Masonry Torx Screw Bolt M6 100mm Box 100
ForgeFix Lightning Concrete Masonry Torx Screw Bolt M6 100mm Box of 100
ForgeFix Lightning Torx Screw Bolt
- Forgefix M6 Lightning Bolt - 100mm Screw is a totally removable fixing,
- The Torx Screw bolts have a 'Elementech' coating for superior anti-corrosion, which has been salt spray tested to 1,000 hours.
- Medium to heavy-duty, thread forming anchor.
- Ideal for either temporary or permanent anchoring into base materials
- Including brick, concrete, hollow brick or block work.
- Flange head acts as a fixed washer, distributing the load under the bolt head.
- The Lightning Bolt Fixing is particularly well suited for close to edge or fixing, as it does not expand and burst the surrounding base material.
- It is through fixing, eliminating the need for marking and re-positioning.
- Simply drill through fixture and into the base and simply screw and tighten.
- The bolts are Zinc Yellow Passivated for increased resistance to corrosion and have Torx heads for increased torque control.
- Widely used for fixing batons, balustrades, handrails, racking and holding down machinery, Window & Door Fitting plus many more installation applications.
- Ensure the correct Torx drive insert bit is used for best installation results.
- Superior anti-corrosion Elementech coating has been Salt spray tested to 1,000 hours this means these fixings can be used in many more demanding applications
- By design, M6 TORX head screws resist cam-out much better than Phillips or Slotted screws. TORX head sizes are described using the capital letter 'T', followed by a number. A smaller number corresponds to a smaller point-to-point dimension of the screw head. Only the proper driver can drive a specific head size without risk of ruining the driver or screw.
Torx Head Lightning Bolt Product Options