Everbuild 902 Black Jack Bitumen & Flashing Primer 5 Litre
Everbuild 902 Black Jack Bitumen & Flashing Primer 5 litre
Product Option: Everbuild 902 Flashing Primer 5 litre
Also suitable as a primer prior to applying any flashing tape system.
Benefits & uses
- Mainly used for priming
- Concrete roofs, floors, cementicious screeds, renders, Bitumen felt, asphalt, mastic
- Weathered corrugated iron, steel, Wood.
- Fast drying.
- Suitable for use with all bituminous surface coatings
- Do not use in areas where subsequent solvent contact is likely.
- Avoid inhalation of vapours in confined spaces.
- Allow sufficient drying time before overcoating.
Preparation of the surface All surfaces must be sound, stable and thoroughly clean and dry.
Fibre cement or rag felt apply generously to saturate the surface.
Metal surfaces should be wire brushed to remove rust.
can be applied over red lead or zinc phosphate
Remove tar based paint systems before use.
4 to 6 meters Square per litre depending on porosity of subsrate
11 meters square per litre on non porous surfaces