Everbuild P14 Central Heating System Inhibitor 310ml C3 Box Of 6
Everbuild P14 Central Heating System Inhibitor 310ml Box of 6
Everbuild P14 Central Heating System Inhibitor
Trade Product Option: 310ml C3 Box of 6
- Everbuild P14 Central Heating Inhibitor is a multi-purpose treatment,
- Designed to protect the entire central heating system
- Protection from scale, sludge & corrosion.
- can be used in a standard sealant gun
- Compatible with plastic and fiberglass header tanks and iron, copper, steel, brass and aluminium.
- Suitable for microbore systems constructed from plastic pipes
- WRAS Approved formulation.
- Buildcert Performance Standard
- Compatible with all central heating products.
- Does not contain mineral oil.
- New and existing central heating systems.
- Alterations to existing systems
- Use only as directed.
- Only suitable for fully indirect systems.
- Not suitable for use in PRIMATIC single feed cylinders.
- Central heating systems should be protected with P14 SYSTEM INHIBITOR.
For use in accordance with BS7593:2006. Unless completing annual top up.
For best results, pre-treat the system with P11 SYSTEM CLEANSER prior to adding P14.
- 1 - Locate the central heating feed and expansion tank.
- 2 - Shake the bottle and pour contents into the tank.
- 3 - P14 is gradually drawn into the system and provides full effect within 1-6 weeks.
- 4 - Bleed radiators after 2-3 days and again after 2-3 weeks.
Alternatively P14 SYSTEM INHIBITOR can be added via a partially drained radiator.
Everbuild P14 Product Options