Mocap Clear X-Treme Tape Silicone Rubber Self Fusing Repair Tape
Mocap X-Treme Tape Silicone Rubber Self Fusing Repair Tape - Clear
Product Option: Clear
X-Treme Tape Self Fusing Silicone Rubber Repair Tape
- X-Treme tape CLEAR is a silicone rubber self fusing amalgamating tape.
- Originally developed for U.S. Military applications.
- Creates an air tight, watertight, Insulating seal in seconds.
- Most versatile and easy-to-use quik-fix emergency rescue repair tape available.
- X-Treme Tape is so diverse that it can be used for permanent or temporary repairs to just about anything.
Withstands extremes in temperature, pressure, voltage, moisture, corrosion and contaminants.
- Self Fusing no-adhesive.
- Withstands Over 260°C (500°F) of Heat.
- Remains Flexible to -60°C (-85°F).
- Central heating.
- Vehicle water hose or air pipe.
- U Bends.
- All pipes and hoses.
- Electrical insulation to 8,000 Volts Seals electrical wires & connections.
- Binding rope ends.
- Corrosion protection.
- Tool grips.
- Resists Petrol, Deisel, Oil, Acids, Solvents, Salt Water, UV Rays.
- Withstands tensile strength Pressure to 700psi.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification.
For non-pressure repairs it is advised to wrap the tape around at least 3 to 4 times, for pressure repairs increase this to 6 to 7 times.
X‑Treme Tape is great for sports grips and tool handles, wire harnesses, cable wraps, boat & Marine applications.
Video Demonstration How to use Video.