Forgefix Hammer Tap In Plasterboard Fixings 4 X 30mm Pack 50
Forgefix Hammer Tap in Plasterboard Fixings 4 x 30mm Pack 50
Product Option: PBTF 4 x 30mm Pack 50
Forgefix Hammer Tap in Plasterboard Countersunk Fixings
- Forgefix Tap-In Plaster board Fixings.
- Specially designed steel zinc passivated finish for increased corrosion resistance fixing for plasterboard.
- The fixings has a specially designed tip which simply pierces the plasterboard skin when tapped in.
- Very quick and easy to install, making them ideal for repeat fixing installations.
- Alternative screws can be used if required for different fixtures.
- Screw insertion activates the fixings' unique wing action that grips the plasterboard.
- Supplied with pozi drive 4.0 30mm countersunk head screws.
- Suitable for use in most types of hollow walls and plasterboard.
- Popular fixing for lighter weight fixtures and fittings.