ForgeFix Lightning Concrete Bolt Fixing M10 X 75mm Pack Of 10
ForgeFix Lightning Concrete Bolt Fixing M10 x 75mm Pack of 10
Product Option: M10 x 75mm Pack of 10
ForgeFix Lightning Concrete Bolts
- Forgefix Lightning Bolt is totally removable,
- Medium to heavy-duty thread forming anchor.
- Ideal for either temporary or permanent anchoring
- Can be used in brick, concrete, hollow brick or block work.
- The flange head acts as a fixed washer distributing the load under the bolt head.
- The Lightning Bolt is particularly well suited for close to edge fixing.
- It does not expand and will not burst the surrounding base material.
- can be used as a through fixing eliminating the need for marking and re-positioning.
- To use simply drill the correct size hole through fixture and into the base and simply screw and tighten.
- The bolts are Zinc Yellow Passivated for increased resistance to corrosion and have Hex heads.
- Widely used for fixing batons, balustrades, handrails, racking and holding down machinery plus many more installation applications.
- The Zinc Yellow Passivation process of electroplating is similar to the ‘Galvanised’ and ‘Zinc Plated’ processes but with the addition of a yellow dye. It provides a coating that is aesthetically pleasing, and which offers excellent resistance to corrosion.
- The hexagonal head has been designed for use with spanners or sockets and offers maximum torque when used with these tools.
Hex Head Lightning Bolt Size Options