Forgefix Lightning Bolt Hex Flange Head M6 X 50mm Box 100
Forgefix Lightning Bolt Hex Flange Head M6 x 50mm Box 100
Product Option: M6 x 50mm Box of 100 LGB650
Forgefix Lightning Bolt Hex Flanged Head
- Forgefix M6 50mm Lightning Bolt totally removable rotation setting anchor.
- The bolts has a 'Elementech' coating for superior anti-corrosion, which has been salt spray tested to 1,000 hours.
- Medium to heavy-duty thread forming anchor.
- Ideal for either temporary or permanent anchoring into base materials which includes brick, concrete, hollow brick or block work.
- The Lightning Bolt is particularly well suited for close to edge fixing as it does not expand or burst the surrounding base material.
- Through fixing eliminating the need for marking and re-positioning.
- The Flange acts as a fixed washer distributing the load under the bolt head.
- The Hex head offers optimum torque when used with spanners or sockets giving a firm hold on the material to be fixed.
- Simply drill through fixture and into the base and simply screw and tighten.
- Widely used for fixing batons, balustrades, handrails, racking and holding down machinery, plus many more installation applications.
Box of 100