ForgeFix Stainless Steel Pozi Drive Screw - 3.5 X 20mm Box Of 200
ForgeFix Multi-purpose Pozi Drive Screw - 3.5 x 20mm Box of 200
Product Option: POZI3520SS
ForgeFix Stainless Steel Pozi Drive Screw 3.5 x 20mm Box of 200
Forgefix Multi-Purpose Pozi A2 Stainless Steel 3.5 x 20mm Screws with countersunk heads ideal for use in many materials.
- Ideal for use in many applications including sanitary locations and in marine environments.
- Stainless Steel does not corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does.
- Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel and resistance to corrosion are required.
- The screws countersunk heads are designed to sink flush with substrates to leave a smooth surface finish.
- Single thread designed to offer higher pull out values and quicker insertion.
The Pozi drive screw is similar in appearance to the classic Phillips cross head, but is in fact is very different, the Pozi drive screw head has four additional points of contact, and does not have the rounded corners that the Phillips drive screw has.
The biggest advantage Pozi drive offers is that when used with the correct tooling in good condition, it does not cam out, allowing great torque to be applied.