ForgeFix Torx Pin Head Security Screws 25mm Pack 10
ForgeFix Torx Pin Head Security Screws 25mm Pack 10 TPTCSK18B
Product Option: 25mm Pack 10 TPTCSK18B
ForgeFix Torx Pin Head Security Screws
- Forgefix Security Product Security Screws allow one way tightening using a Torx Pin screwdriver or bit.
- Cost effective Self tapping security fixing.
- Stainless Steel.
- Countersunk heads and single threads.
- Used for securing ironmongery applications left to open access such as padbolts and t-hinges.
- Ideal for use in public sanitary applications for securing toilet roll holders and similar fixtures.
- Stainless Steel for long life hard screw.
- Countersunk heads designed to sink flush with substrates to leave a smooth surface finish.
- Have a perfectly designed thread pitch which self-threads into a pre-drilled pilot hole. The thread size is larger than the hole size meaning it cuts a thread into the substrate.
- Stainless Steel does not corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does, but despite the name it is not fully stain-proof, most notably under low oxygen, high salinity, or poor circulation environments. Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel and resistance to corrosion are required
An excellent product see the full range of ForgeFix products