Forgefix Galvanised Sliding Padlock Brenton Bolt 200mm 8 Inch FGEPBLTGAL8
Forgefix Galvanised Sliding Padlock Brenton Bolt 200mm 8 inch FGEPBLTGAL8
Product Option: 200mm 8 inch FGEPBLTGAL8
Forgefix Galvanised Sliding Padlock Brenton Bolt
Forgefix Zinc Plated Padlock Bolt or Brenton Bolts are used to secure gates, or doors which require locking with a padlock for higher security applications.
The Forge padlock bolt is designed for heavy duty use with a strong steel bolt and locking collar.
The FGEPBLTGAL8 Padlock brenton Bolt has the following specifications:
- Bolt Length: Approximately 200mm.
- Finish: Galvanised / Zinc Plated.
Comes complete with fixings and fitting instructions.
- Position the padlock bolt in the desired position and mark screwholes with a pencil.
- Drill holes using a 6mm drill bit and use the screws provided to fasten in place.
- Position the keep, and ensure that the bolt moves freely through the hole. Mark hole positions, drill and fix in place.