Forgefix Black Sliding Padlock Brenton Bolt 150mm 6 Inch FGEPBLTBLK6
Forgefix Black Sliding Padlock Brenton Bolt 150mm 6 inch FGEPBLTBLK6
Product Option: 150mm 6 inch FGEPBLTBLK6
Forgefix Black Sliding Padlock Brenton Bolt
Forgefix Padlock Bolt or Brenton Bolts are used to secure gates, or doors which require locking with a padlock for higher security applications.
The Forge padlock bolt is designed for heavy duty use with a strong steel bolt and locking collar.
The FGEPBLTBLK6 Padlock brenton Bolt has the following specifications:
- Bolt Length: Approximately 150mm.
- Finish: Black powder coated body.
Comes complete with fixings and fitting instructions.
- Position the padlock bolt in the desired position and mark screwholes with a pencil.
- Drill holes using a 6mm drill bit and use the screws provided to fasten in place.
- Position the keep, and ensure that the bolt moves freely through the hole. Mark hole positions, drill and fix in place.