Forgefix Chemical Anchor Stud Zinc Passivated M12 X 160mm Box Of 10
Forgefix Chemical Anchor Stud Zinc Passivated M12 x 160mm Box of 10
Product Option: M12 x 160mm Box of 10
Forgefix Chemical Anchor Stud
This Product Has been superseded by
- High Grade Forgefix Chemical Anchor Studs are made from grade 4.6 carbon steel,
- Zinc yellow passivated for increased corrosion resistance.
- Studs are pre cut to standard chemical anchoring lengths.
- Supplied with nuts and washer.
- The hex insert allows rotation
- Chisel point end to break chemical anchor capsule if this method is used.
- For anchoring structural steel columns and beams,
- Holding down machinery ,
- Iinstalling handrails, balustrades and safety barriers
- Public seating plus many more numerous applications.
- Zinc Yellow Passivation electroplated this is similar to the ‘Galvanised’ and ‘Zinc Plated’ processes
- Has the addition of a yellow dye which provides a coating that is aesthetically pleasing,
- Also offers excellent resistance to corrosion.