Everbuild No Waste Expanding Foam 750ml Box Of 12
Everbuild No Waste Expanding Foam 750ml Box of 12
Everbuild No Waste Expanding Foam
Product option: 750ml Box of 12
EVERBUILD NO WASTE EXPANDING FOAM quick setting polyurethane based foam incorporating a unique internal valve system designed to give the following key benefits compared to conventional foams.
Areas for Use
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls.
- Gaps around window & door frames.
- Timber structures
- Window sills and thresholds.
- Window frames
- Door frames
- Shelf Life extended by 50% to 18 months minimum.
- Re-usability canister may easily be re-used again
- Safer valve design Rubber free valve gives no more leaky or sticky valves
- Safety in transport Internal valve reduces potential of impact damage. Canister may be transported or stored in horizontal as well as vertical position.
- Once applied, NO WASTE FOAM expands greatly on application to 100%-150% its original volume. Once cured, it can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour.