Everbuild Roll & Stroll Premium Carpet Protector 75 Meters
Everbuild Roll & Stroll Premium Carpet Protector 75 meters
Product Options: Roll & Stroll Premium Carpet Protector 75 meters
EVERBUILD 75 METER ROLL & STROLL PREMIUM CARPET PROTECTOR
- Protects against mess, dirt, staining, spillages and soiling that occurs during painting, plastering, building, tiling, general maintenance and repair work Party Mess.
- Roll & Stroll is ideal for protecting stair carpets fits perfectly on most standard size stair treads
- Can be used for commercial and domestic applications.
- As Roll & Stroll is totally waterproof it gives piece of mind against expensive to clean paint & Liquid spillages.
- Due to the adhesive face being reverse wound, Roll & Stroll easily unwinds making application easy.
- Easy roll out with no specialist applicator equipment required.
- Will not creep and wrinkle after application. Stays where it is put!
- Easily removed, will not leave a sticky residue.
- Can be left down for up to 4 weeks.
- Adheres to most common carpet types
- No trip risk Safer than dust sheets.
Roll & Stroll Limitations
- This product is for application to carpets only not hard surfaces. Use Roll and Stroll Hard Surface Protector.
- Vacuuming prior to use is recommended.
- Roll & Stroll must be removed after a maximum of 4 weeks to prevent a sticky residue being left.
- In heavily trafficked areas or where air temperature exceeds 220C, remove Roll & Stroll after only 1 week.
- Do not use underfloor heating whilst product is in situ.
Application of Roll & Stroll
Ensure surfaces to which Roll & Stroll is to be applied are clean sound, dust free and dry. Remove outer packaging from roll. Place roll on the floor facing the direction it is to be applied and unwind approx 12 inches (300mm) of material. Ensure the roll is stuck by smoothing out by either hand or foot. Simply push roll forward using hands or feet ensuring roll goes in a straight line. Smooth out with hands or feet as it unwinds. A very effective way of laying Roll and Stroll is to push the roll along with a soft broom/brush using the brush to smooth out and remove air bubbles as it unwinds.
Related product Options