Everbuild Roll & Stroll Hard Surface Floor Protector 25 Meters Rollhard20
Everbuild Roll & Stroll Hard Surface Floor Protector 25 meters rollhard20
Product Option: rollhard20
Roll & Stroll Hard Surface 25 meters
The ultimate self adhesive hard surface protector,
- Ideal for protecting against mess, dirt, staining, spillages and soiling that occurs during painting & Building work.
- Protects most hard surfaces including timber, ceramic tiles, laminate, vinyl, metal and stone.
- Roll & Stroll can also be used to protect worktops, window cills, doors, kitchen units and glass.
- Totally waterproof, protects against expensive to clean paint spillages on hard surfaces.
- Due to the adhesive face being reverse wound, Roll & Stroll hard surface is easily unwinds with minimum effort
- Will not creep and wrinkle after application.
- Easily removed, will not leave a sticky residue.
- Can be left for up to 4 weeks.
- Adheres to most common hard surfaces.
- Safer than dust sheets, no trip hazzard.
- This product is for application to hard surfaces, on carpets Use Roll and Stroll Carpet Protector.
- Remove after a maximum of 4 weeks to prevent a sticky residue being left.
- In heavily trafficked areas or where air temperature exceeds 220C, remove Roll & Stroll after 1 week maximum.
- Do not use underfloor heating whilst product is in situ.
Ensure surfaces to which ROLL & STROLL is to be applied are clean sound, dust free and dry. Remove outer packaging from roll. Place roll on the floor facing the direction it is to be applied and unwind approx 12 inches (300mm) of material. Ensure the roll is stuck by smoothing out by either hand or foot. Simply push roll forward using hands or feet ensuring roll goes in a straight line. Smooth out with hands or feet as it unwinds. A very effective way of laying Roll and Stroll is to push the roll along with a soft broom/brush using the brush to smooth out and remove air bubbles as it unwinds. For application to worktops, glass etc roll and smooth out by hand until required length is reached. Carefully cut ROLL AND STROLL with a sharp knife or scissors, take care not to damage or scratch the covered surface.
Related product Options