Everbuild Roll & Stroll Contract Carpet Protector 50m
Everbuild Roll & Stroll Contract Waterproof Carpet Protector 50 Meters
Product Option: Everbuild Roll & Stroll Contract 50 Meters rollcon50
Self adhesive carpet protector,
- Totally waterproof, Roll & Stroll protects against expensive to clean spillages on carpets.
- Safer than dust sheets, no trip risk
- Will not creep and wrinkle after application. Stays where it is put.
- Due to the adhesive being reverse wound, Roll & Stroll is easy to apply with minimum effort.
- Also perfect to protect your carpets against Party Spills.
- Ideal for protecting against mess, dirt, staining, spillages and soiling that occurs during painting & Building Work.
- Roll & Stroll is ideal for protecting stair carpets.
- Can be used for commercial and domestic applications.
- Easily removed, will not leave a sticky residue.
- Can be left for up to 4 weeks.
Important Product info
- This product is for application to carpets, DO NOT use on hard surfaces. Use Roll and Stroll Hard Surface Protector.
- Obviously, adhesion will be reduced on dusty surfaces. Vacuuming or mopping prior to use is recommended.
- must be removed after a maximum of 4 weeks to prevent a sticky residue being left.
- In heavily trafficked areas or where air temperature exceeds 220C, remove after 1 week maximum.
- Do not use underfloor heating whilst product is in situ.
Notes on Application.
Ensure surfaces to which ROLL & STROLL is to be applied are clean sound, dust free and dry. Remove outer packaging from roll. Place roll on the floor facing the direction it is to be applied and unwind approx 12 inches (300mm) of material. Ensure the roll is stuck by smoothing out by either hand or foot. Simply push roll forward using hands or feet ensuring roll goes in a straight line. Smooth out with hands or feet as it unwinds. A very effective way of laying Roll and Stroll is to push the roll along with a soft broom/brush using the brush to smooth out and remove air bubbles as it unwinds.
Related Roll Stroll product Options