Sika Setting Sand Narrow Joint Filler 20Kg Buff Sksandbf20
Sika Setting Sand Narrow Joint Filler 20Kg sksandbf20
Sika Setting Sand Video
Sika Setting Sand Narrow Joint Filler 20Kg
Product Option sksandbf20
Faster than traditional methods Sika ® Setting Sand can Simply be swept into the joints before being saturated with water giving perfect pointing for all types of block paving.
- Once cured it will not wash out,
- shrink or crack over time.
- For narrow joints 2-5mm wide min. 25mm deep
- For pointing of all types of block paving - drives, paths, patios etc.
- Easy to use - just brush in and water.
- Faster than traditional pointing methods.
- Dries hard but flexible.
- Will not wash out once cured.
- Resists both weed growth and ants.
- Compatible with Sika ® Block Paving Seal surface sealer that enhances the look of block paving while blocking Fuel & Oil spills.
Joints must be dry, free from dirt, debris or weeds. Pour & sweep material into the joints making sure each joint is completely filled and the material compacted by tapping the joint or blocks
Thoroughly soak the joints with a hose pipe set to spray or a watering can fitted with a rose.
do not leave sand on the surface of the blocks,
The Sika ® Setting Sand finished surface is safe to walk upon immediately after activation but ideally should be left to dry.
Drying will typically take 1-2 days, but full curing may take up to 28 days depending on weather conditions.
Leave a minimum of 28 days before pressure washing.
Now seal and protect your lovely new, or recently repointed, paving with Sika Block Paving Sealer.
It may be worth while to conduct a small trial area too accurately ascertain coverage rate as usage is very hard to calculate
"Important Note this is a non returnable product "
while in our care all products are kept in a climate controlled store room.
because this is a reactive product we could not resell the product.
See the full range of