Everbuild 710 Self Level Flexiplus Floor Compound 10kg Tub SLPLUSTUB10
Everbuild 710 Self Level Flexiplus Floor Compound 10kg tub SLPLUSTUB10
Product Option: SLPLUSTUB10
Everbuild 710 Self Level Flexiplus 10kg
- EVERBUILD 710 SELF LEVEL FLEXIPLUS is a latex modified cement based powder,
- When mixed with water, can be used to level out uneven floors and screeds.
- Typical surfaces include concrete and screeding, existing ceramic tiles, asphalt, wood, brick, stone etc.
- Intended for use prior to laying ceramic tiles, thermoplastic tiles, lino, wood block flooring or carpet.
- Everbuild 710 Flexiplus already contains powdered latex, eliminating the need for separate expensive latex liquids.
- When mixed as directed the compound provides a free flowing mix that sets in 90 minutes
- Can be overlaid after only 8 hours at normal temperatures
- Enhanced flow properties coupled with long open time giving easy trowelling.
- Fast setting - sets in 8 hours.
- Up to 6mm in depth in one coat
- Protein casein free.
- For Internal & external use.
- Levelling uneven subfloors prior to covering tiling without the need to use a separate latex additive
Important Product Notes
NOTE: This product is not suitable for use as a final wearing surface.
Always mix with clean fresh water and always prime floors as directed.
The product will not resist rising damp. In these conditions, use in conjunction with BLACKJACK D.P.M liquid dampproof membrane as directed.
Never exceed the quantity of water stated this will dramatically reduce strength and cause cracking.
Do not mix more compound than can be laid in 20 minutes and never try to reconstitute once the product has set.
On substrates where underfloor heating is in place, switch of the heating for 24 hours before and after application.
Do not use this product below 4oC.
Everbuild 710 Product Options