Everbuild Resintite Concentrated Powdered Wood Glue 3kg
Everbuild Resintite Concentrated powdered wood glue
Stronger than the wood itself d3
EVERBUILD RESINTITE is concentrated powdered wood glue based on urea-formaldehyde resins.
RESINTITE is easily mixed with water and once dry,
forms a bond stronger than the wood itself.
RESINTITE may be used fo:
cabinet making, general joinery, veneering, boat building and shop fitting applications.
RESINTITE may be used internally or externally and is water resistant to BS EN204 D3 (test methods BSEN205 1991)
and also conforms to BS EN301 1992 A3 (test method BSEN 302-1 1992)
ie suitable for load bearing applications.
- Excellent rate of bond strength development.
- High degree of water resistance. D3 Classification- joints may be subject to short term water contact or exposure to high humidity.
- Interior/exterior use.
- Low timber-staining characteristics - will not stain.
- Suitable for load bearing applications – internally or externally.
- Makes 50% more than the pack contents once mixed with water
- Gap filling ability.
Areas For Use
As a water resistant/load bearing wood adhesive, internally and externally, specifically; cabinet making, general joinery, veneering, boat building and shop fitting