Everbuild Gator Glue 500ml GATOR05
Everbuild Gator Glue Waterproof Polyurethane Adhesive 500ml
Everbuild Gator Glue
Product Option: 500ml GATOR05
- GATOR GLUE is the adhesive with real bite.
- Once applied it penetrates and expands slightly on cure.
- “Sinking its teeth” into both substrates to form a virtually indestructible bond.
- Sets hard in about 30 minutes.
- Sticks to wet surfaces.
- GATOR GLUE gives exceptionally high bond strength.
- May be used internally or externally.
- For trade, household or hobby use.
Gator Glue Benefits
- Fast setting, initial set in 30 minutes fully cured 24 hours.
- Exceptional bond strength to wood and most common building surfaces.
- Internal and external use - excellent weathering and aging properties.
- Products foam slightly on application to fill small gaps and increase overall bond strength.
- Excellent Chemical Resistance.
Areas of Use
- General wood jointing and construction
- Bonds to wood, metal, stone, Concrete, ceramics etc.
- Furniture manufacture
- Boat building
- As a high quality insulation adhesive for foam glasswool fibre boarding
- At least one of the surfaces to be bonded must be porous.
- Not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon or Nylon.
- Surfaces may be damp, but moisture content of wood must not exceed 30%w/w.
- As product expands slightly on curing,
- Do not use on sheet laminate. Use STICK 2 CONTACT ADHESIVE.
The surfaces to be glued should be clean and free from dust, grease and other contaminants. At least one of the materials must be porous. Roughen non-porous surfaces to give a key for the adhesive. To assist cure and achieve maximum bond strength, slightly moisten one surface with a damp cloth. Do not over wet.
Surfaces to be bonded must be clean, dust and grease free. One of the surfaces must be porous. Roughen non-porous surfaces (e.g. plastics) to give a key for the adhesive. Remove cap and cut tip of nozzle
Slightly moisten one surface with a damp cloth or water mist spray. Do not over wet.
Apply adhesive evenly to other surface.
Assemble parts IMMEDIATELY and clamp/weigh down for 30 mins before handling. After this time the joint may be easily handled. Final bond strength will be achieved after 24 hours.
Replace cap on nozzle immediately after use.
NOTE: The product foams slightly on application to fill small gaps. Any excess foam/adhesive or tools must be removed/cleaned with acetone before the product sets. Cured adhesive may be removed with EVERBUILD FOAM EATER.
Related gator glue options