Everbuild 526 Joinery D2 Grade Wood Adhesive 5 Litre Box 4 JGWOOD5
Everbuild 526 Joinery D2 Grade Wood Adhesive 5 litre Box of 4 JGWOOD5
Product Option: Everbuild 526 5 Litre Box of 4
EVERBUILD 526 JOINERY GRADE WOOD ADHESIVE is a medium viscosity, resin based polymer emulsion which meets the water resistance requirements of BS EN204 D2. The product is also suitable for load bearing work as it conforms fully to the BS 14256 Sustained Load requirements.
- Excellent rate of bond strength development.
- Water resistance to D2 Classification – short term exposure to running or condensed water
- Interior use.
- Low timber staining characteristics - will not stain.
- Creep Resistant.
- Water based - environmentally friendly/easy clean up.
Woodworking and joinery uses, furniture manufacture and household /DIY internally
- Not suitable for continuous immersion.
- Do not use externally
- Ensure wood doesn’t contain excessive moisture (<15%)
- Do not use at temperatures below 10oC.
- Note: drying time is extended at low temperatures.
- Clean excess adhesive off glue line after clamping before adhesive dries with a damp cloth..
- Sand off any excess adhesive before staining the wood.
- Ensure sufficient clamping pressure, especially important with radio frequency bonding.
- Use on Laminates: Only suitable for bonding small porous laminate strips. Do not use on non-porous or large areas of laminate. Use CONTACT ADHESIVE.
Everbuild 526 Product Options: