Everbuild Gun A Nail Extra Int & Ext Adhesive SBGAN
Everbuild Gun A Nail Extra Int & Ext Adhesive
Product option: Everbuild Gun A Nail Extra SBGAN
Everbuild Gun a nail extra is a ready to use gap filling and panel adhesive
Based on a high bond strength synthetic rubber resin mix in a solvent carrier.
Adheres to most common surfaces inside and outside the home.
Bonds to wood, plaster, plasterboard, carpet, carpet grippers, metal, glass, ceramics, brick, concrete, cork, uPVC and certain plastics.
- Internal & External Adhesive.
- Gun A Nail Extra is also ideal for bonding two non Porous surfaces together.
- Solvent based formula.
- Quick drying.
- High early bond strength.
- Excellent adhesion bond strength.
- Adheres to most common surfaces.
- High solids formulation excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
- Excellent external weathering properties.
Areas For Use
- Bonding dado rails, architrave’s and skirting
- Fixing parquet and cork flooring.
- Fixing wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens.
- Fixing battens directly onto walls without fastenings.
- Bonding carpet gripper systems to most floors without the need for nails or tacks.
- Bonding stair nosing to concrete or wooden stairs.
- Fixing polyester, wood, PVCu or metal thresholds.
- Securing aluminium or other skin panels to the framework
- Fixing Panels etc to portable industrial buildings and caravans.
- Do not use on damp surfaces: use EVERBUILD GUN A NAIL.
- Do not use as a mirror adhesive: use MIRROR MATE
- Do not use on polystyrene styrofoam expanded polyurethane use GUN A NAIL STANDARD.
- Solvents present may attack sensitive plastics. If in doubt, rest a small area first.